Effective September 1, 2020
Collection of Information
When you interact with our Services, we may collect the following information:
- Contact Information: Your name, mailing address and/or email address.
- Demographic Information: Your postal code and preferences.
- Online Identifiers: IP address, advertising ID, unique device ID, and other information about your device, and internal and third party IDs that have been assigned to you.
- Inferences: We may receive information about your preferences, interests and purchasing tendencies.
- Internet Activity Information: Browsing history, information on how you interact with advertisements we serve on behalf of our clients, and information about the location of your device.
How is this information collected?
We collect information about you from:
- You, when you provide your information on our website or using any of our Services.
- Service providers who collect information on our behalf in order to provide services to us. We only allow our service providers to use your personal information in connection with the services they provide us.
- Cookies & other technologies on our website or other websites we may provide in association with our Services.
What are Cookies & Other Technologies?
To learn how you may be able to reduce the number of cookies you receive from us, or to delete cookies that have already been installed in your browser's cookie folder, please refer to your browser's help menu or other instructions related to your browser. If you do disable or opt out of receiving cookies, we will honor your request, however please be aware that some features and Services may not work properly. For more information about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers.
Web Beacons, Pixel Tags and Other Tracking Technologies. Web beacons, pixel tags and other “tracking technologies” are small strings of code placed on a web page or in an email or advertisement. These technologies allow your browser to recognize and store certain types of information such as cookies previously set, the time and date that you viewed the page with the beacon and a description of that page.
Please feel free to email us email@example.com at any time to opt-out of the above or by following the removal, unsubscribe, or opt-out instructions in the communication that you receive.
Why are we collecting this information?
- To provide you with our Services.
- To send you emails and other marketing communications (including special offers) on our behalf.
- To assist us in marketing our own products and services.
- To respond to your requests or answer your questions.
- To contact you about your opinion on current products and services or potential new products and services that we may offer.
- To analyze, operate and improve our website.
- To understand your interactions with our Services.
- To operate and improve our websites, products or services and to foster a positive user experience.
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law and enforce our rights.
We may use your information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information, provided we have obtained the required consent.
- We engage service providers to provide services such as advertising, marketing, email, hosting, processing and analytics/insights. We may share any information we collect about you with these service providers and authorize them to collect information from you directly to support the services they provide to us. We do not authorize our service providers to share your information with any other third parties.
- We may disclose information about users of our Services when we believe the law requires it, for example, to respond to compulsory process or law enforcement requests, protect the rights, property or safety of users of our Services, the public, service providers, data partners, or any other required third party. Over time, we may reorganize or transfer various assets and lines of business. We reserve the right to disclose or transfer any information we collect to third parties in connection with any proposed or actual purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, financing of all or any portion of General Assembly.
Security, Retention and Storage of Information. We use commercially reasonable procedures to protect the information that we collect. However, we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
How to Contact Us